Saturday, February 19, 2011

Buy Matt Barrett's Book!

If you like machines, or creature designs, or dinosaurs, or architecture, or landscapes, or anything interesting at all, then you NEED this sketchbook.Throwing the word genius out there might do Matt justice.

I copied this off his blog.


"The new book is done! I've placed my order and it's now in Lulu's hands, but I think I got this fired off earlier than last year so I'm confident I'll have my stock in time for Emerald City Comic Con. At the show, I'll be in the lobe of Artist's Alley immediately to the left as you enter the door (I'll have the actual table number ready on Monday) Go see the sales page now, though, right here if you don't want my germs on it."


Also check out his blog! http://mattpostsarthere.blogspot.com/

No comments: