Sunday, May 3, 2009

Inspiration: Obscure and Under Appreciated P2

Mars and Beyond I think the Disney science and nature series were really important for my interest in the natural world. Just making people aware of what's out there can spark a desire to explore further. If you don't know, how would you know to think to look?
Taro the dragon boy
Shnookums and Meat This is what I assume was Disney's version of Ren and Stimpy.
Mad Jack the Pirate
Science Court
The Critic
Project G.E.E.K.E.R.
Kog-Head and Meatus
The cat who walked by herself
Prince Achmed
The Little Fox
Gulliver's Travels
Noozles This came on during the same period as The Little Koala and was the superior show. It was weird as hell. It built up this huge fascination with Ares Rock and I thought Australia must be the coolest place ever.
Gandahar
The Man Who Planted Trees (taken off youtube, sad)
The old man and the sea Very beautiful, also one of my favorite books. Read it, it's short.
Dot and Keeto This show is weird. Now I need cereal.
Catnapped Crazy! Best movie about the consequences of hitting your pets ever?
Rock and Rule It's more interesting if you thought this was part of Goof Troop
Bonkers
The Adventures of the American Rabbit
I like to Singa
The Umbrella Bird Song It just keeps going and going. If you like the sex bunny song, you might like this.
The Dinosaurs Song
Freakazoid If you've forgotten about this show for shame! I wonder if this spurred on the Venture Brothers?
T. Rex vs Triceratops

No comments: